Westonworks is here to help you reach your full potential in work, volunteering and learning;A�we provide 1-2-1, free, confidential, impartial advice on learning, work and volunteering.A� Anyone over 16 can use the service, whether youa��ve looking for work, or have a job and want to get a better one, or are just thinking of a change.
We can help you with:
- Career change
- Looking for work
- Advice on how to get the skills employers are looking for
- FindingA�training courses
- Support writing or updating your CV
- Job search and job applications – paper and online
- Confidence building
- Advice on interview skills and how to make a good impression
- Computer skills
No need to book an appointment, just pop in for a chat
We also run a work club on Thursday mornings, come along for an informal chat with us, meet other job seekers and our volunteers and get help looking for work – plus free tea and biscuits!
Westonworks isA�based at TheA�Information Station, St Andrews Parade,A�Weston-super-Mare, BS23 3SS, andA�open Monday a�� Thursday between 10am and 4pm; you can telephone us on 01934 426260 or through The Information Station on 0300 111 3012